CareGivers America is a regional provider of Home Health Care Services. We care for the aging and disabled populations in their homes and communities. We have 24 offices in Pennsylvania, serving 45+ counties and growing!
We are currently seeking dependable caregivers, Home Health AIdes (HHA’s), and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to bring joy, safety, independance and comfort to the elderly and those with disabilities living at home.
FT and PT Positions Needed (1 Hour – 40+ hours/week):
- CareGivers (no experience required!)
- Direct Care Workers (DCW)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Where We Are Hiring: We currently have open cases in the following cities. Availability changes daily, so call to see if something is open in your area!
Why Choose CareGivers America?
- Next Day Pay: You can get paid every day using a mobile app – work today, paid tomorrow!
- 100% Virtual Onboarding!
- Start work in as little as 2 days, interview to hire!
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (up to 7 days/year)
- Paid training
- Create Your Own Schedule
- Clients Close to Home
- Health, Dental, STD, LIFE, Critical Illness benefits
- Employee Discount Program (includes cell phone discounts, car maintenance, entertainment, and more)
- Free Scrub Tops, Gloves, Masks & Tote Bag
- Free Background Checks & TB Screening
- Bring happiness and peace of mind to the elderly and those with disabilities
- Assist clients with activities of daily living, including:
- Meal Preparation/Diet/Eating
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Transportation, as needed
- Provider safety, oversight and supervision of clients to ensure their ability to continue to live at home.
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client’s physical and emotional condition
- Document/report any changes in client’s health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
Approved Provider: CareGivers America is a provider for Medicaid Waiver Programs, Community Health Choices, Amerihealth Caritas, Keystone First, UPMC, PA Health and Wellness, Area Agency on Aging, and many Supports Coordination Entities such as CIL Cares, Centers for Independent Living, System Access and Management (SAM), United Disabilities Service (UDS), Liberty, PA Health Management, PCC, and many more.